FLEX-PRO is a flexible, double wall, corrugated HDPE pipe manufactured with continuous co-extrusion of both walls. Available in 6 meter lengths or coils of 50 meters. FLEX-PRO cable protection will minimize the risk of cable damage during excavation. With flexibility and resistance to environmental condition, FLEX-PRO is perfect to protect the electric cable or fiber-optic cable in telecomunication.
SANS 61386-24 class NISO 9001/2008
- The pipe is green (telecommunication) or black (electricity) on the outside and black on the inside.Other colours available upon request.
- Supplied in lengths of 6 meters or coils of 50 meters, complete with couplings.
- The manufacturer’s Quality Management System is certified to UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.
- Pipes conform to SANS 61386-24 and is marked as class N with crush resistance higher than 450 N.
- Extruded with marking line (available upon request).