Magnum is corrugated hdpe pipes for sewer and stormwater. The high density polyethylene pipe (HDPE) system (pipe & joint) is fully compliant and certified according to SANS 21138-3 standards, and manufactured according to EN ISO 9001/2008 standards. Each length of pipe must be equipped with a socket connection or exterior sleeve with relative EPDM compliant sealing gaskets, in accordance to EN 681-1 standard, to position in the first groove between two following pipes.
SANS 21138-3ISO 9001/2008
- The pipe is black outside and blue on the inside.
- Supplied in lengths of 6 meters.
- Pipes connected by socket connectors and exterior sleeves.
- Test certification on hydraulic seal of the gaskets is according to EN 1277:2003.
- Test certification on abrasion resistance is verified according to DIN EN 295-3.
- Corrugated HDPE pipes for sewers and stormwater.
ADVANTAGES OF CORRUGATED HDPE PIPING FOR SEWERS AND STORMWATER
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Easy to lay.
- Durable, versatile and safe.
- Low cost.